Both teams to score betting tips and odds
Looking through the Premier League fixtures this weekend, there appears to be plenty of close matches and there could be quite a few clean sheets again. As such, we have dipped down into the Championship to add to our tips from the Premier League as we bring you seven more top both teams to score betting tips.
Friday 15th December 2017
- Sheffield Wednesday v Wolverhampton Wanderers (5/6 with Ladbrokes) – Sheffield Wednesday have drawn a lot of games lately and they face a tough task when Wolves travel to Hillsborough on Friday. The home side have scored in 28 of their last 31 matches at home, of which 15 out of the last 19 saw both sides hit the back of the net.
Saturday 16th December 2017
- Leicester City v Crystal Palace (10/11 with Betfred) – Leicester put Southampton to the sword during the week as they smashed four goals past the Saints in a very one sided match. The Foxes welcome Crystal Palace to the King Power and it should be a good game with Roy Hodgosn’s side finding the back of the net much more regularly.
- Arsenal v Newcastle United (Evens with Betfred) – Newcastle have hit the back of the net in four of the last six games which includes visits to Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford. We like the look of both teams to score in this match with Arsenal looking to bounce back from their 0-0 draw with London rivals West Ham.
- Leeds United v Norwich City (4/5 with Betfair) – Leeds United have had a little upturn of form lately and they will be looking for a home win when they face Norwich City. Four of Norwich’s last six matches have seen both sides score and we think both keepers will be kept busy in this clash at Elland Road.
- Cardiff City v Hull City (9/10 with Betfair) – Hull City have seen 14 goals scored across their last three matches whilst only two of their last 15 have seen a clean sheet. Having beaten Brentford 3-2 last week they will travel to South Wales in high spirits. However, Cardiff are no mugs, particularly at home.
- Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur (8/13 with Betfair) – Manchester City score goals for fun and they have hit sixty-three goals so far this season. That said, they have been conceding in a couple of matches and Mauricio Pochettino’s side will be looking to cause City problems in a fixture which traditionally produces plenty of goals.
Sunday 17th December 2017
- Bournemouth v Liverpool (3/4 with Betfair) – At home, Liverpool have an excellent defensive record, yet they are a bit leakier on their travels and we think that Jürgen Klopp’s side will concede on Sunday. That said, it is very rare that they are kept to a clean sheet and they will want to get back to winning ways after a draw with West Brom in the week.