Betfair Free Bet Information with Key Terms and Conditions
Betfair Free Bet Details
- Free Bet Amount: £100 in free bets (5x £20 free bets)
- How It Works: Once you open your account with Betfair, place five bets of £10 or more and you’ll be given a £20 free bet. Repeat this and for every five £10+ bets you place you’ll be given another £20 free bet up to £100 in free bets in total.
- Wagering Requirements: One major positive with Betfair’s free bet offer is that there are no turnover requirements before you can withdraw your winnings so if you win with a free bet, you can withdraw it as cash straight away.
- Minimum Odds: To qualify for this you must place a bet of £10 or more on a selection with odds of 1/2 (1.50 in decimal) or greater.
- Validity: To qualify for this offer you have 30 days from opening your account to make a deposit and your qualifying bets, and the free bets are valid for 30 days from issue.
- Other Stuff: It is worth noting that, as with many of these free bet offers or welcome bonuses, you don’t get your stake back when using a free bet. Use Promo Code ZBBC01
Who are Betfair?
Betfair started life back in the early noughties as a betting exchange company which allows punters to both bet and lay in order to turn a profit. This system allowed bettors to win bigger amounts than was previously possible in the traditional fixed odds bookies with a small percentage of any win, usually around 5% being taken by the company in commission.
However, in 2012 – just in time for the European Championships that year – Betfair decided to branch out into the world of traditional bookies and they have made quite a splash with the company as a whole enjoying the biggest turnover of any online betting company in the world. With Betfair being such a large company, the range of events covered and the sheer depth of markets is really impressive so no matter what you want to bet on be it sport, politics or entertainment, Betfair will have odds on it. Read our full Betfair Review for more details.