BetVictor Free Bet Information with Key Terms and Conditions
BetVictor Free Bet Details
- Free Bet Amount: £10 sports free bet, £10 in play free bet, £10 acca free bet plus £10 casino bonus
- How It Works: Join, opt in, bet £10 or more and get £30 in sports bonuses and a £10 casino bonus
- Wagering Requirements: None for sports bonus; 40x for casino bonus
- Minimum Odds: Your initial bet must contain at least one selection with odds greater than evens (2.00).
- Validity: Once opening your account with BetVictor, you must place your initial bet and opt in to the free bet offer within 7 days in order to receive your free bets and casino bonus, which should be credited to your account within two days. Once credited, you have a further 7 days to use the sports bonus cash and 3 days to use the casino bonus.
- Other Stuff: Any promo cash bets must be placed separately from any real cash bets and any profit made from a promo cash bet will be added to your real account whilst the promo cash stake will not be returned.
Who are BetVictor?
BetVictor are a British bookie, formerly known as Victor Chandler when they were named after a previous chairman. They were one of the first bookies to really get into online betting and they are a major player in the world of online bookmaking although the company has been around in one guise or another since 1946.
The company really began to expand online when they starting taking bets from East Asia and the rest of the worlds during the mid-1990s and that international approach is reflected on their website with odds offered in the standard figure alongside Chinese, Indo, American and decimal styles.
As one of the major bookies, they cover a wide range of events and they have a massive sportsbook selection with the jewel in the crown being the great value offer by their football odds. You can nearly always guarantee that across all football markets, BetVictor will be offering good odds thanks to the very low profit margins the company uses when calculating them. However, that said, their other sections are well worth a look at with decent odds available on darts, tennis and horse racing as well as entertainment and politics markets.
Check out the full BetVictor Review for further details.