Coral Free Bet Information with Key Terms and Conditions – 18+, T&Cs Apply
Coral Free Bet Details
- Free Bet Amount: £20
- How It Works: £20 free bet (in the form of 4x £5 free bets) once a bet of £5 or more has been placed
- Wagering Requirements: None
- Minimum Odds: To qualify for the free bet, your initial selection must have odds of 1/2 (1.50) as a minimum.
- Validity: To be eligible for the free bet, your qualifying bet must be made within 14 days of opening your account. The free bet then lasts for four days before it will be removed from your account so you have to be quick to snap up this offer.
- Other Stuff: 18+, T&Cs Apply. The major benefit to Coral’s free bet offer is that there are no rollover requirements which is often how the bookies snare punters. However, the £20 free bet must be wagered in full with Coral and you will not receive your free bet stake back should your bet win.
Whilst we have looked at the standard free bet offer with Coral here, it is also worth noting the other offers you are entitled to when signing up with Coral. More often than not, Coral will also offer large enhanced odds betting offers as well as a free bet and you are free to make the choice as to which one you would like.
Recent examples of this have been Man City at 50/1 to beat Sunderland, however the maximum bet is for such generous offers is usual just £1, and the winnings are paid in free bets.
Who are Coral?
Founded by Joe Coral back in 1926, Coral are one of the leading bookies in Britain and with over 1,800 betting shops from Peterhead to Plymouth with a large concentration of outlets in the North East and the Galsgow/Edinburgh belt, Coral are an instantly recognisable brand.
Aside from the traditional sports betting, Coral offers a wide range of other online services including an online casino and online bingo, with the firm currently the largest online bingo retailer in the country. Coral started out, as many bookies did, at Greyhound tracks in the 1920s and the firm has stayed true to their roots and they own two tracks in Romford and Brighton whilst also maintaining a strong presence at a number of horse racecourses across the country.
Check out the Coral Review for more details about this top bookmaker.